Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He sought to bring an Auslan interpreter to the Senate floor for his first speech as a member of that body on 1 August 2022.
- The conference, including worship, is translated live into 11 different languages, plus Auslan, for those attending.
- Auslan was recognised by the Australian government as a "community language other than English" and the preferred language of the Deaf community in 1987 and 1991 policy statements.
- Auslan (Australian Sign Language) was introduced to Papua New Guinea in the 1990s.
- Schools that teach Auslan, or Australian Sign Language, are usually only specialized schools for the deaf, which are rare.
- Auslan shows up in many ways [...] through different dialects or accents, and the way someone may sign Auslan can be affected by several external factors such as region, religion, age and school.
- Auslan has no widely used written form; in the past transcribing Auslan was largely an academic exercise.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!