|NOUN || a B-girl | B-girls |
|SYNO ||B-girl | bar girl|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Mazar began her career as a hip hop b-girl in New York City.
- Some people have pointed to a lack of promotion as a barrier, as full-time b-girl Firefly stated in a BBC piece: "It's getting more popular.
- Brassy blonde B-girl Vivian (Jan Sterling) is agitated and seeking to arrange a meeting with a man she has been dating.
- The first Goldenboy album, Blue Swan Orchestra, was released in October 2002 on B-Girl Records.
- R&B girl group Blaque recorded an answer song entitled "No Ganksta" in 2003.
- Ashley Roberts (born September 14, 1981) is an American singer, dancer, and media personality. She is a member of the pop/R&B girl group and dance ensemble The Pussycat Dolls.
- Allure is an American New York-based R&B girl group that formed in the 1990s as a quartet.
- Barbara and the Uniques was a 1960s and 1970s R&B girl group.
- Her close affiliation with Kashif led to an album deal with Arista Records in 1988 for her pop R&B girl-group, The Promise.
- B-boy and b-girl stands for "break-boy" and "break-girl"; b-boys and b-girls dance to the break of a record.
- is a South Korean R&B girl group consisting of Korean-American singers Lee Min and Crystal.
- She rose to fame in the 2000s as a member of R&B girl group Destiny's Child, one of the best-selling female groups of all time with over 60 million records, of which more than 35 million copies sold with the trio lineup that included Williams.
- The following year, she scored more top 20 R&B hits as a writer/producer for R&B girl group Body ("Footsteps In The Dark") and newcomer Lalah Hathaway ("Baby Don't Cry") as well as contributing cuts to their respective albums.
- The Bobbettes were an American R&B girl group who had a 1957 top 10 hit song called "Mr.
- She was a member of Eternal, an R&B girl group which debuted in 1993 with their quadruple-platinum studio album "Always & Forever".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!