Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- John Chrysostom in Wallingford and Nativity BVM School in Media.
- The township contains these three cemeteries: Maternity BVM, Smith, and All Saints'.
- BVM can hold operations for stockbrokers and special partners.
- It formed in 2012 from a merger of Nativity BVM School, which was Media's only pariochal school and St.
- Adalbert and Nativity BVM and Saint George Parish, merged into a single congregation.
- Black Voters Matter (BVM) is an American 501(c)(4) voting rights and community empowerment organization.
- The BVM Sisters have not been without controversy. During the 1980s, several sisters underwent "training" for the priesthood and began advocating for the Roman Catholic Church to ordain women, in opposition to centuries of teachings.
- As a result of Great Depression, BVM had financial problems, which its popularity was threatened by the emergence of other modes such as bemo and oplet.
- In this stage, played in Ponferrada, BVM successfully promoted by winning its three games.
- This is one of the best Township in Chennai contains 1000 flats. It has Primary School, BVM-CBSC School and BVM International School in the township itself.
- In 2013 Piria raced in European F3 Open with BVM Racing. She finished tenth in points.
- The BVM Sisters continued their tradition of teaching at Assumption.
- In June 2012, the company announced the acquisition of North American consulting firm BVM Engineering (BVME).
- The following season, Liberati moved up to the Italian Formula Three Championship, joining the BVM–Target Racing team alongside Formula Renault graduate Daniel Zampieri.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!