Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- BMP-1"s" were produced under license by Czechoslovakia (BVP-1), Romania (MLI-84) and India.
- The BVP became the sister party of the DZP and they did not compete against each other except for the May 1924 German federal election, the 1924 Bavarian state election and the 1925 German presidential election.
- As a result, Matt became involved in the newly founded Bavarian People's Party ("Bayerische Volkspartei" or BVP) and in 1920, after the resignation of Johannes Hoffmann as Prime Minister, he was named Minister of Education and the Arts by the new Prime Minister, Gustav Ritter von Kahr of the BVP.
- The paper in particular bolstered the conservative Bavarian People's Party (BVP), which split from the Centre Party after what are now known as Erzberger's reforms, which gave the German federal government supreme authority to tax and spend and sought a significant redistribution of the tax burden in favor of low to moderate income households.
- In 2021, BVP set up a private equity team and in September 2022, the team now called BVP Forge closed its first buyout fund.
- Original owner Michael Hackley sold BBQGuys to Brand Velocity Partners (BVP) in August 2020, a private equity firm. BVP also purchased BBQGuys' sister company, Blaze Outdoor.
- BVP's regional branches were seen distributing sanitizers and raising awareness about precautions to prevent COVID-19 from spreading.
- Among its other investments, it is now a partner in Brisbane Valley Protein (BVP,) a multi-million rand protein production hub that is being developed on more than 1100 hectares at Coominya in Australia’s Brisbane Valley.
- ... BVP) was a Catholic political party in Bavaria during the Weimar Republic.
- For the purpose of exposition, we give an example physical problem and the accompanying boundary value problem (BVP).
- Note the way the solution bvp bends over the straight line.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!