Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Note": Western Bwe Karen (Blimaw, Geba) preserves the implosives or preglottalised obstruents ɓ/ʔb and ɗ/ʔd, as well as voiceless sonorants such as hn, hl, and so forth.
- A bucket-wheel excavator (BWE) is a large heavy equipment machine used in surface mining.
- In Burmese Buddhism, Dhamma names ("bwe") are in Pali and chosen by the head monk of the monastery in which one is ordained.
- "Wilathini Sindaw Bwe Mawgun" of Wetmasut Nawade is the first-class mawgun amongst the Sindaw Bwe mawguns (records of receiving white elephants), followed by "Shweminbhone Sindaw Bwe Mawgun" of U Nyo.
- The princes and princesses to whom eigyins composed were noted by the historians as "Égyin-Bwe-Khan" (...).
- The song contains a lyric in Lugandan, the Bantu language of the Baganda people of Uganda, that says 'kwegata bwe bugumu' which means 'togetherness is strength'.
- ... abbreviated as IC) is a rock band in Myanmar formed by lead guitarist Saw Bwe Hmu.
- The BWE Media Networks, LLC. is the parent company of The BWE Television Network and The Los Angeles Television Festival.
- Unlike the buckets on a BWE, the buckets on the chain face downwards, allowing the machine to remove overburden or materials significantly below the bench or travel level.
- Dialects are Western Bwe Karen and Eastern Bwe Karen. Most comprehend the Western Bwe Karen dialect.
- (tell), pronounced bwe-la, however a large group of speakers would say "dzvela" instead.
- In 2017, Optilan announced the arrangement of a strategic venture with BlueWaterEnergy Group (BWE), focusing on increasing and developing service offerings on a global scale.
- "Bwe" songs honor the king, while " [...] " songs honor the Buddha or the king as a protector of the Śāsana.
- The name "Zimbabwe" stems from a Shona term for Great Zimbabwe, a medieval city in the country's south-east whose remains are now a protected site.
- Braunschweig Airport (BWE / EDVE) is located north of the city at [...] , elev. [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!