Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Archaeological finds on the plateau above the Oker east of the village date back to the Baalberge group of the Neolithic.
- The Baalberge Group (German: "Baalberger Kultur", also "Baalberge-Kultur") was a late neolithic "culture" in Central Germany and Bohemia between 4000 and 3150 BC.
- Könnern station is located at line kilometre 28.5 of the Halle–Vienenburg railway, measured from Halle. In addition, it is still the starting point of a line to Baalberge and one to Rothenburg.
- Grimm worked on various periods, but mainly in central Germany – the names of two important Neolithic archaeological cultures in the area, the Baalberge group and the Salzmünde group derive from him.
- More than thirty vessels from the Baalberge group were also discovered.
- In 1889, a branch line was opened to Könnern along with Baalberge station.
- Contemporaneous phenomena are, to the West Pfyn culture in sw Germany and Switzerland, to the Northwest and North Michelsberg culture, to the East Baalberge group in Bohemia and to the Southeast Mondsee group.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!