Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The toll of the "Besançon North" exit of the A36 motorway is located in the village of Ecole-Valentin.
- In 1087, he died in Besançon, Prince-Archbishopric of Besançon, Holy Roman Empire—an independent city within the County of Burgundy.
- In 1970, the city of Besançon competed separately under the title Miss Besançon.
- Grangier was a social worker in Besançon before entering politics. She has also been a regional councilor in Besancon for the National Rally since 2019.
- Saïd Saber started his career at Besançon Football, later joining the Racing Besançon, that he eventually left for the Dijon FCO academy in June 2020.
- Bau was born Ophélie Baufle in Montpellier and grew up in Besançon where she was crowned miss Besançon in 2014.
- His account of a journey in 1759 to Besançon, Dole, Seurre and Citeaux was published by the Academy of Besançon.
- In May 2017 Besançon FC merged with local club Promo Sports Besançon to form Besançon Football.
- The constituency is made up of the six former cantons of Besançon Est, Besançon Nord-Est, Besançon Sud, Marchaux, Ornans, and Roulans.
- Born in Montbéliard, Schwechlen spent his early career with Promo Besançon, Racing Besançon, Monaco, Tours and Anorthosis Famagusta and Göztepe.
- Besançon-Viotte is the main railway station located in Besançon, Doubs, eastern France.
- Bibliothèque municipale de Besançon or Besançon municipal library is located in Eastern France. It is the first public library that was built in Besançon.
- The codex is housed at the Bibliothèque municipale de Besançon (Ms. 45) in Besançon.
- Mohamed Louhkiar (born 1 December 1983 in Besançon) is a French professional footballer. He currently plays in the Championnat de France amateur for Besançon RC.
- Justin Girod-Chantrans (26 September 1750, Besançon – 1 April 1841, Besançon) was a French naturalist known for his pioneering research in the field of phycology.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!