|NOUN1 || a Bilderberg Conference | Bilderberg Conferences |
|NOUN2 || a Bilderberg conference | Bilderberg conferences |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He is an invitee of the Bilderberg Group and attended the Greece 2009 Bilderberg conference at the Astir Palace resort in Vouliagmeni, Greece.
- From 1954, he was inaugural American secretary of the annual Bilderberg conference which discusses matters relating to European-American relations.
- In June 2010 Lauvergeon attended the Bilderberg conference in Sitges, Spain.
- He participated in many scholarly symposia and meetings in and out of Turkey, attended to Bilderberg Conference of 2006.
- He was also a delegate, along with two colleagues, at the 2010 Bilderberg Conference held in Spain.
- In 2000 he became a member of Greece's National Council for Administrative Reform, and participated in the Bilderberg conference.
- He is the current co-chairman of the EU-Japan Business Dialogue Round Table, chairman of the Paul-Henri Spaak Foundation, president of the EGMONT – Royal Institute for International Relations, chairman of CSR Europe, chairman of the European Academy of Business in Society and was chairman of the annual Bilderberg conference from 1998 to 2001.
- On 9 June 2011 Borghezio was arrested by Swiss policemen after attempting to join the 2011 annual Bilderberg conference at St.
- Ollila is a member of the steering committee at the Bilderberg Group. He participated in the 1994 conference and in every Bilderberg conference between 1997 and 2014.
- Apparently he also attended the Bilderberg conference in 2011 in St.
- He participated in at least one Bilderberg Conference in Aachen in 1980.
- In June 2010, he was an invited guest at the 58th Bilderberg Conference in Sitges.
- The 2015 Bilderberg Conference took place between 11 and 14 June 2015 at the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol in Telfs-Buchen, Austria.
- In June 2013, Wall attended the Bilderberg Conference, an annual private conference of approximately 120 to 140 invited influential guests from North America and Europe.
- Thorn remained active in international and political affairs, as President of the International European Movement and as a member of the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg conference and of the Jean Monnet Committee.
- Baettig said the 2011 Bilderberg conference, of which Kissinger attended, violated the principles of Swiss sovereignty.
- In June 2016, the 2016 Bilderberg Conference was held at the hotel.
- In 2007, 2008 and 2009, von Klaeden participated at the Bilderberg Conference.
- The Grove often hosts major international events, such as the WGC-American Express Championship in 2006, the 2009 G20 London summit, the 2013 Bilderberg Conference and the 2019 NATO Leaders' Meeting.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!