Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Brendon married Moonda Tee in Las Vegas in 2014, one week after proposing.
- He had three children: William Jr., Brendon, and Brea.
- At NAMM 2013 Brendon Small revealed that an Epiphone version of the "Dethklok "Thunderhorse" Explorer" was in production. It was released in April 2013 as the "Brendon Small "Thunderhorse" Explorer".
- As Jade Rawlings, Craig McRae and Brian Royal left the Tigers assistant coaching panel, Brendon Lade and Justin Leppitsch were appointed as assistant coaches, leaving only Wayne Campbell as a previous Richmond assistant coach.
- Brendon and John Bracewell are brothers. Doug Bracewell is the son of Brendon Bracewell. Doug's cousin (Brendan and John's nephew) Michael also played for New Zealand.
- The Brendon Hills are largely formed from the Morte Slates, a thick faulted and folded sequence of Devonian age sedimentary rocks.
- The episode and series concludes with Paula, McGuirk, Jason, Melissa, and Brendon chattering about tapas, as Brendon's broken camera briefly shoots an empty road before the picture flickers and turns to static.
- In 2014, former Surfer Magazine editor Brendon Thomas took the role of Publisher.
- At the next soccer game, Brendon's team plays poorly, and an opposing player injures Brendon, which causes McGuirk to yell at the referee.
- Queenslanders have a fierce reputation for being hard-hitting and powerful rugby players with Brendon Nasser being no exception.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!