|NOUN || the Czech cuisine | - |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Knödel are used in various dishes in Austrian, German, Slovak and Czech cuisine. From these regions, Knödel spread throughout Europe.
- Traditional main courses in Czech cuisine are mostly meat-based, often accompanied by a sauce or a gravy with a side dish of dumplings or potatoes.
- The festival features Czech cuisine, polka music, a Memorial Day parade through downtown, and polka dances hosted at event halls operated by fraternal organizations such as Sokol or the Knights of Columbus.
- Czech cuisine (...) has both influenced and been influenced by the cuisines of surrounding countries and nations.
- In Czech cuisine, tripe soup is heavily spiced with paprika, onions and garlic resulting in very distinct spicy goulash-like flavour.
- "Česnečka" is a garlic soup in Czech cuisine and Slovak cuisine consisting of a thin broth, garlic, sliced potatoes and spices such as caraway, marjoram and cumin.
- apricot dumplings) is a pastry common in Austrian (especially Viennese) and Czech cuisine.
- Kulajda is a Czech cuisine soup. An "updated" version is made with sour cream, potatoes, dill and quail egg. Mushrooms are also an important ingredient of the soup.
- La Degustation Bohême Bourgeoise is an upscale restaurant that offers traditional Czech cuisine on "Haštalská Street" in Prague.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!