ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Karel Reisz (21 July 1926 – 25 November 2002) was a Czech-born British filmmaker, one of the pioneers of the new realist strain in British cinema during the 1950s and 1960s.
- In 1958, Czech-born Columbia University sociology professor and real estate developer Nathan "Nat" K.
- Vilém Flusser (May 12, 1920 – November 27, 1991) was a Brazilian Czech-born philosopher, writer and journalist.
- ... born April 6, 1926) is a Czech-born Israeli historian and scholar of the Holocaust.
- Jan Walter Susskind (1 May 1913 – 25 March 1980) was a Czech-born British conductor, teacher and pianist.
- Hans von Hebra was the son of Czech born dermatologist Ferdinand Ritter von Hebra (1816–1880), founder of the New Vienna School of Dermatology.
- Milan Horáček (born 30 October 1946 in Velké Losiny, Czechoslovakia) is a Czech-born German politician, a founding member of the German Green Party, a former member of the Bundestag (1983–1985) and a former Member of the European Parliament (2004–2009).
- born 13 April 1976) is a Czech former professional hockey winger who played 20 seasons in the National Hockey League (NHL) with the New Jersey Devils.
- Petr Nedvěd (born December 9, 1971) is a Czech-born Canadian former professional ice hockey player who spent 15 seasons in the National Hockey League (NHL) between 1990 and 2007.
- A chairlift at Arthurs Seat was built by Czech-born engineer Vladimir Hájek and opened on 21 December 1960.
- He is credited by the Minor Planet Center with the discovery of 94 numbered minor planets during 1961–1994, one of which was a co-discovery with Czech-born Swiss astronomer Ivo Baueršíma.
- Max Wertheimer (April 15, 1880 – October 12, 1943) was a Czech-born psychologist who was one of the three founders of Gestalt psychology, along with Kurt Koffka and Wolfgang Köhler.
- József Schunda (1818–1893) and Vencel József Schunda (19 May 1845 – 26 January 1923) were uncle and nephew and Czech-born Hungarian musical instrument makers.
- "Milada", a Czech-American feature film about the life of Milada Horáková, was released in November 2017.
- Rudolf Charousek ([...]; 19 September 1873 – 18 April 1900) was a Czech born Hungarian chess player.
- Sir Tom Stoppard [...] (born [...] , 3 July 1937) is a Czech-born British playwright and screenwriter. Stoppard was knighted for his contribution to theatre by Queen Elizabeth II in 1997.
- Wojciech Żywny ([...]; May 13, 1756 [...] February 21, 1842) was a Czech-born Polish pianist, violinist, teacher and composer. He was Frédéric Chopin's first professional piano teacher.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!