Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Czechia is the official short form name of the Czech Republic.
- Czechia finished in first place in Group A during the preliminary round, earning a record of 3-0-1-0 for ten points.
- Czechia – On 1 March, Czechia confirmed its first three cases.
- Pechal was awarded the State Defense Cross of Czechia in 2011.
- In addition, in Czechia and Slovakia St. Nicholas is accompanied by an angel.
- She has competed in three Olympic qualification tournaments with Czechia, getting two points in three games in 2009 and scoring one goal in three games in 2013, the country failing to qualify both times.
- In 2003 the city bought 5 used Skoda 15TR from Czechia to replace the already out of service DAC-Chavdar vehicles. Additional 4 used Skoda 15 TR were bought from Czechia and Slovakia in 2007.
- Euroregion Silesia is one of Euroregions in Poland and Czechia.
- There is also a related instrument in Czechia and Slovakia called the heligonka harmonika.
- Alena is a feminine given name from the origins Russia and Czechia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!