Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Špaček returned to Czechoslovakia after the end of World War II, but was expelled from the army when the Communists took power in Czechoslovakia in 1948.
- Without fortification which was built in Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia was now defenseless.
- The commemorative coins of Czechoslovakia were minted by the State Bank of Czechoslovakia. They were legal tender not only in Czechoslovakia but in 1993–2000 in the Czech Republic too.
- Berauer was from Czechoslovakia, but competed for Germany after the Nazis occupied Czechoslovakia in 1938.
- was the federal parliament of Czechoslovakia from January 1, 1969 to the dissolution of Czechoslovakia on December 31, 1992.
- Following a brief war among Hungary, Czechoslovakia and Romania, the Slovak Soviet Republic fell and later the territory was incorporated into Czechoslovakia.
- This is a list of years in Czechoslovakia. See also the History of Czechoslovakia. For only articles about years in Czechoslovakia that have been written, see .
- Zoltán Agócs (24 April 1938 Fiľakovo, Czechoslovakia – 14 February 2018, Senec, Slovakia) was an architect and professor from Czechoslovakia with Hungarian ancestry.
- Along with Italy and Nazi Germany, the Munich treaty was signed by Britain and France - Czechoslovakia's ally.
- After World War II, Czechoslovakia was re-established and regular issues of Czechoslovakia resumed in 1945.
- He went on to play with the Czechoslovakia Symphony Orchestra, before leaving Czechoslovakia due to the Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia.
- Sobotka played for Czechoslovakia national football team (23 caps, 8 goals) and participated at the 1934 FIFA World Cup when Czechoslovakia came in second.
- It was one of Czechoslovakia's dual national anthems and was played in many Slovak towns at noon; this tradition ceased to exist after Czechoslovakia split into two different states in the early 1990s with the dissolution of Czechoslovakia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!