|SYNO ||digital subscriber line | DSL|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Naked DSL, commonly known as dry DSL in Canada, consists of a DSL service without a traditional home phone service.
- The DSL-G624T, DSL-G664T and DSL-G684T routers are very similar to the G604T.
- In September 2007, NetZero launched its first broadband access service, NetZero DSL.
- In August 2005, NCF introduced DSL service for members.
- Naked DSL is the same as standard DSL, except that there is no voice service. Telephone service is not required for DSL to operate correctly.
- In February 2000, Element 14 successfully head-hunted Alcatel's top digital subscriber line (DSL) engineers, including designers of analogue front-end and digital ICs, xDSL modem software and specialists in asymmetric DSL (ADSL) and very high rate DSL (VDSL) systems, and thereby acquired an engineering centre in Mechelen, Belgium.
- DSL service can be delivered simultaneously with wired telephone service on the same telephone line since DSL uses higher frequency bands for data.
- 8 Mbit/s, but under normal conditions users experience a rate of approximately 500-1000 kbit/s but with more latency than cable and dsl.
- The PRIS provides its clients with a range of internet options, including Dial-up internet access, DSL, Naked DSL and Wi-Fi.
- Note: While the team initially announced one DSL team, two DSL teams were fielded.
- In 2004, Qwest became the first Regional Bell operating company (RBOC) in the United States to offer Standalone DSL (also known as Naked DSL), i.e.
- Occasionally the Dodgers have fielded two teams in the DSL.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!