Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- On October 24, 2018, it was announced that the future of the Six Flags Dubai project was "uncertain", following major losses at DXB Entertainments.
- The Dubai International Airport (DXB) recorded 83.6 million passengers in 2016, and 14.9 million visitors stayed in Dubai hotels in the same year, a rise of 5% from 2015.
- This upgrade will boost safety, service and capacity levels at DXB.
- The locomotives have seen several upgrades since their introduction and three sub-classes now exist: the DXB, DXC and DXR.
- She is the only woman on the board of DXB Entertainments PJSC, which owns several theme parks and hotels in UAE, including Legoland Dubai, in addition to sitting on the boards of the Middle East Public Relations Association and the Marketing Society.
- On 4 October 2021, Uganda Airlines started intercontinental flights, with three times weekly direct passenger service between Entebbe International Airport (EBB) and Dubai International Airport (DXB), using the A330-800 equipment.
- She rose to fame in 2014 when singer Jessie J invited her to perform at her concert at the Red Fest DXB.
- It was scheduled to land at Dubai International Airport (DXB) at 12:24 GST (08:24 UTC).
- From 2011 through 2020, Larry McDonald has been one of the core members of Subatomic Sound System touring and recording both independently and as the band for Lee "Scratch" Perry throughout the US as well as at select performances in Europe at France's 2016 Télérama Dub Festival #14 and Hungary's 2017 Ozora Festival, the UK's 2018 Positive Vibration Festival and Dubai's 2019 Sole Dxb festival.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!