Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Episode 2: Nana meets her aunt named Eleftheria and Eleftheria tells her that her father is still alive and is living in England, a 53 years old woman in the forest named Baso tells her kids (Dimitris and Ebita) that a girl (Nana) is destined to kill them, Baso also tells to her kids that she had killed Nana's mother and they need to kill Nana too.
- During her tenure as interim CEO, HP paid a record 325 times EBITA for 3PAR in a bidding war with Dell Computer.
- Europe was the largest region in terms of sales and profitability for Sage in 2009, generating £763 million of revenues and an EBITA profit of £192 million.
- 3 Billion and aggregate EBITA of $140 million. Total staff comprised 8,220 employees at the end of 2012.
- Earnings before interest, taxes, and amortization (EBITA) is derived from EBITDA by subtracting Depreciation.
- It predicted EBITA of NOK 48 million next year based on yield of $0.05, load factor rising from 49% to 76% and fleet utilization of 16.7 hours per day.
- The Ebita Nature Reserve, a [...] steppe and forest-steppe protected area, is located by the banks of the river.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!