Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Gnetum africanum" (eru or African jointfir) is a vine gymnosperm species found natively throughout tropical Africa.
- The river is called 'cunning river' (Telugu: donga eru) due to changing course and sudden change of water levels.
- Two years later, in 1996, they released "Köld eru kvennaráð" ("Cold are the counsels of women," likely referencing a famous line from Njáls saga).
- Popular local foods in Mamfe include eru and fu-fu, plantains with ndole, and fu-fu and ogbono soup.
- Eru is a soup from Cameroon. It is a specialty of the Bayangi people, of the Manyu region in southwestern Cameroon.
- He also wrote two articles positing Icelandic origins for the Eddic poems, "Hvar eru Eddu-kvæðin til orðin?
- It flows through Dornakal Eru and comes via Kamanchkal to Danavaigudam suburb of Khammam city where it has a small Dam in order to facilitate water collection.
- "Á fold eru túsund gudar" is a studio album by the Faroese singer/songwriter Hanus G.
- All ichidan verbs end in "-iru" or "-eru," but not all verbs ending in "-iru" or "-eru" are ichidan verbs – instead, some are godan verbs.
- Verbs whose underlying imperfective form ends in "-uru" ("-eru" in standard Japanese), otherwise known as "shimo nidan" or "lower bigrade" verbs, are also noticeably irregular.
- Leicester Maycraft, the young item engineer of the Oasis clan, follows a shooting star of eru, a mystical energy, to where it lands.
- Pileru is a census town in Annamayya district of Rayalaseema region of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Yeru or Eru (Ы ы; italics: [...]), usually called Y [...] in modern Russian or Yery or Ery historically and in modern Church Slavonic, is a letter in the Cyrillic script.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!