Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Ben meaning "son of" is also found in Arabic as "Ben" (dialectal Arabic) or "bin" (بن), "Ibn"/"ebn" (ابن).
- The Jameh mosque of Golpayegan was built by order of Abou Nasr Ebrahim ebn-e Mohammad ebn-e Ebrahim Baba Abd ol-Malek.
- According to the story's text, Farāmarz ebn Khodādād ebn Kāteb Arrajānī is the compiler and the story's second narrator.
- The building was tiled by the "Sheikh Mohammad ebn-e Omar", whose name was mentioned on the inscriptions of the school.
- "Precious Arts" (نفائس الفنون) is an encyclopedia of science by Shamsedin Mohammed ebn-e Mahmoud Amoli, also known as al-Amoli, written in 1339 in the Persian Language.
- He also participated in political works and became the minister of Masoud-ebn-Mohamad Malek Shah.
- The Ali ebn-e Sahl mausoleum is a historical mausoleum in Isfahan, Iran.
- A quotation for this matter is an inscription in the old mihrab, in which it is mentioned that it is built in 623 Hijri (1226 AD) by "Hassan ebn-e Arabschah" in Kashan.
- The only remained part of the mosque is its mihrab, which has been decorated with stuccoes, but the minaret is relatively in a good condition and according to its inscription, it was built in 1121 by Abolghassem ebn-e Ahmad.
- Mohammad ebn-e Bakran's grave is located behind the courtyard.
- Because of its proximity to the Ali ebn-e Sahl mausoleum it is also known as Ali-ebn-e-Sahl minaret.
- Then it will continue north along Hajar-ebn Ady Street and Estakhr Street.
- Hosein ebn-e Mohammad Lorzade ([...]; [...] 1906 - 14 September 2004) was an Iranian traditional architect/mimar.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!