Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The phrase "dropping an F-bomb" usually refers to the unanticipated use of the word "fuck" in an unexpected setting, such as public media, a play on the nickname for the hydrogen bomb (the "H-bomb") and the shock value that using the word "fuck" in discourse carries.
- After receiving funding via the PledgeMusic crowdfunding website the release date of the fifth album "The F-Bomb" is 27 May 2016, on Cherry Red Records.
- Vautin's introduction to television commentary did not go to plan though as he thought they were pre-recording the introduction to the game and dropped the "F-bomb", only to find out that it was in fact being broadcast live around Australia.
- Evans famously became the first person to drop the f-bomb in the Australian Parliament, interjecting "for fuck's sake" during a speech by Senator Robert Hill.
- In his frustration with Laura, Joel inserts an f-bomb into the lyrics, surprising listeners who regarded Joel simply as a balladeer.
- "Rock 'n' Roll" is the seventh studio album by American hard rock band Buckcherry, released on August 21, 2015 by F-Bomb Records and Century Media Records.
- Cameron Adams of the "Herald Sun" praised the track saying it, "screams summer radio hit, complete with Police-style reggae stabs and an F-bomb for impact."
- She appealed the firing and said in an interview for the Maynard Institute that the floor director had not cued her and her co-anchor following a commercial break, and that the microphone picked up a conversation they were having about an unhandy mechanical screenwriter: "I called the screenwriter a 'mothersucka' not the f-bomb."
- Journalist Lisa Summers was also harshly critical of both the CGI and the story. "F Bomb Movie Review" felt it badly failed to connect with today's children.
- Stamper drew attention as the associate editor responsible for explaining the addition of the term "F-bomb" into the dictionary.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!