Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Carney, Sides convinced Carney to veto several early FBM proposals, including a 1952 bid by Freitag and other Navy officers for a weaponized version of the Viking rocket, whose launch from the rolling deck of a ship had already been demonstrated.
- MSU Faculty of Medicine or FBM/FFM MSU (...) is a medical faculty in Moscow State University.
- It was also said to contain spyware. FBM Software said that the Megaupload toolbar is free of spyware.
- Some are still in service, with at a few bowling centers in Japan The most popular model Furukawa Odin FBM-5 continues to be used, with some design features similar to the Brunswick Model A units in appearance and function.
- Items purchased on Amazon from third-party sellers are either fulfilled by the merchant (FBM) or fulfilled by Amazon (FBA).
- There is also a generalization of fractional Brownian motion: "n"-th order fractional Brownian motion, abbreviated as n-fBm.
- The Feature-based Morphometry (FBM) technique uses extrema in a difference of Gaussian scale-space to analyze and classify 3D magnetic resonance images (MRIs) of the human brain.
- Assigned to SUBRON 14, "Los Alamos" began drydock service for the FBM boats.
- The FBM assault rifle (Fusil Automatico FBM) is an assault rifle manufactured by FBM of Bolivia.
- Bruno served as program manager for Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Rocket Propulsion, and was vice president and general manager of the FBM and intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) programs.
- Huracán Moncada was founded in June 2016, after an agreement from Huracán Valencia CF's board with "FBM Moncada CF".
- Mason (founder of the Tenby estate agents now known as fbm) protested through the law courts his being excluded from a Tenby Borough Council meeting.
- Postwar it consisted of Polaris and later Poseidon Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) submarines based at Holy Loch, Scotland.
- USS "Daniel Webster" (SSBN-626), a [...] ballistic missile submarine (FBM), was the only ship of the United States Navy to be named for Senator Daniel Webster.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!