Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Grêmio FBPA was the only club to win the Wanderpreiss Cup three consecutive times.
- With Guarani he became runner-up in the Rio Grande do Sul State Championship of 1931, losing in the final 0–3 to Grêmio FBPA of the capital Porto Alegre.
- On 21 August 2009, unhappy with his situation at Grêmio FBPA, he ended his contract with the club gaucho. Afterwards he moves to Uruguay to play for CA Peñarol.
- The FBPA is one of several significant state-wide police unions which are "dominant in all but the largest cities". Others are in California, Texas, Wisconsin, New York, and New Jersey.
- 1958 Martim Francisco started with SC Internacional in Porto Alegre, taking the club to the second place in the metropolitan championship, behind arch-rivals Grêmio FBPA.
- On 29 December 2010, Naldo moved to Cruzeiro EC, in Série A. After featuring regularly for the club he moved to fellow league team Grêmio FBPA on 9 January 2012.
- He played football for Grêmio FBPA, and scored a penalty for the club in the penalty shootout against AFC Ajax in the 1995 Intercontinental Cup in Japan.
- He played for Grêmio FBPA from 1977 until 1978. Corbo helped Grêmio win the 1977 Campeonato Gaúcho, breaking an eight-year hegemony of Internacional.
- Rosa played for Grêmio FBPA and Botafogo-SP in the Campeonato Brasileiro.
- Booth played for Grêmio FBPA, and was famously involved in the first Porto Alegre derby match between Grêmio and SC Internacional (a derby commonly known as Gre–Nal) on July 18, 1909.
- Danlaba Mendy (born 20 February 1976) is a French former football striker He played for Grêmio FBPA in the Brazilian Championship and the Copa Mercosur in 1998, after which he spent four seasons with Troyes AC in the French Ligue 1.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!