Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- That month it also announced the implementation of "high-pressure fluidized bed reactor" (HP-FBR) technology, producing high-purity polysilicon up to 10 times more efficiently and with 90% less energy used than non-FBR technologies.
- Eric Francis Billings (born 1954) was chairman of Arlington Asset Investment AI (prior to 2009, known as "FBR Capital Markets Corporation").
- FlashBack files have default file extension as .FBR, which stands for "FlashBack Recording."
- In April 2007 the Japanese government selected Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) as the "core company in FBR development in Japan".
- In April 2017, Patrick Steel of FBR took over as CEO of "Politico" from the owner Robert Allbritton.
- The design of this reactor was started in the 1980s, as a prototype for a 600 MW FBR.
- In June 2007, FBR Capital Markets was formed through a corporate spin-off from FBR Group.
- For instance, "壽" (士乛工口手舟) is represented by just 4 symbols: 士乛工舟 (FBR.).
- The FBR carries out political mobilization on occasion, although the organization is decentralized and each chapter may have independent political inclination based on its own interest.
- He was removed from his post on 6 April 2020 succeeding Nausheen Javed Amjad as chairman FBR.
- FBR Ltd (formerly Fastbrick Robotics Limited) (ASX:FBR) is a Perth based robotics company.
- According to new Tax Laws (SRO-1006) all tier-1 retailers are required to integrate their POSs with FBR’s real time invoicing system in Pakistan.
- FBR is a Christian organization. "The purpose of the Free Burma Rangers is to share the love of Jesus and to be His Ambassadors wherever we go," states Eubank on the FBR website.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!