Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Here, conference affiliations are those expected to be in effect when the stadium becomes an FBS venue, whether by opening, reopening, or a school's entry into provisional or full FBS membership.
- On April 20, 2011, the school officially accepted an invitation to become a football-only member of the Division I FBS Mid-American Conference.
- As time passed by towards the 1990s, the couple transferred the ownership of FBS to their children, namely Luis Jr.
- After a settlement in 2013 between the non-FBS schools and the FBS schools regarding the use of the conference name, the ten remaining football playing members renamed themselves the American Athletic Conference.
- Overall, for the season Doughty completed 375 of 552 passing attempts for an FBS-leading 4,830 yards (16th all-time in the FBS) and 49 touchdowns (a Conference USA football single-season record and tied for sixth all-time in the FBS) and only ten interceptions, picking up a quarterback rating of 167.1.
- It was their first game as an FBS team, their first game against an FBS opponent, and their first game in an NFL stadium.
- Old Dominion joined Conference USA (C-USA) and started its FBS transition.
- Fetal bovine serum (FBS) is rich in growth factors and is frequently added to growth media used for eukaryotic cell culture.
- The UMass Minutemen football team represents the University of Massachusetts in the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!