|ADJ || fast | faster | fastest |
|SYNO ||fastest | quickest|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Note: Based on fastest total time of compiled 3 fastest times (male and female) per country in both events.
- China holds the "Guinness World Record" titles for the fastest toilet, bed, milk float and the largest motorised shopping trolley, among other things.
- The Rubik’s clock is listed as one of the 17 WCA events, with records for fastest time to solve one puzzle, and the fastest average time to solve 5 puzzles (discarding the slowest and fastest times).
- The eight teams recording the best times in the qualifying round will be matched in the First round as follows: The 6th fastest team against the 7th fastest team.
- The seven fastest boats in each heat, plus the fastest remaining boat advanced to the semifinals.
- 72, the fastest of her already brilliant history in that category and the third fastest women's relay leg ever measured, just .02 off the fastest measured electronically.
- SEAT driver Jordi Gené was fastest in the first practice session on Saturday morning, Muller was the fastest Chevrolet driver in fifth and Priaulx was the fastest BMW in seventh.
- Holds world records for fastest surface journey to the North Pole the fastest crossing of Greenland (2015).
- The McLarens maintained their good form from qualifying; Coulthard had the fastest time of 1:22.994 set in the closing minutes of the session.
- Fastest time wins a pair of Oculus binoculars; the eight fastest times are safe from elimination.
- The first fastest lap, at the [...] , was set by Giuseppe Farina.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!