Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- However, most of Seti's obelisks and statues such as the Flaminian and Luxor obelisks were only partly finished or decorated by the time of his death, since they were completed early under his son's reign based on epigraphic evidence (they bore the early form of Ramesses II's royal prenomen "Usermaatre").
- Later, his body was transferred to the Flaminian cemetery for cremation.
- The Circus also hosted ceremonies related to the Roman triumph, as the Flaminian Fields traditionally figured along the triumphal route towards Capitoline Hill.
- "Empire Flaminian" departed from The Downs on 21 August for London, arriving later that day.
- The Bridge of Augustus (Italian "Ponte d’Augusto") is a Roman arch bridge in the Italian city Narni in Umbria, built to carry the Flaminian Way over the river Nera.
- The Via Flaminia or Flaminian Way was an ancient Roman road leading from Rome over the Apennine Mountains to "Ariminum" (Rimini) on the coast of the Adriatic Sea, and due to the ruggedness of the mountains was the major option the Romans had for travel between Etruria, Latium, Campania, and the Po Valley.
- Saxa Rubra was a village and station on the Roman Flaminian Way, [...] from Rome, Italy.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!