|NOUN || - | the French Maritime Alps |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Bévéra source is in the Maritime Alps, near Moulinet in the French Alpes-Maritimes department.
- Following the tough battle through the Vosges Mountains, the 442nd was sent to the Maritime Alps and the French Riviera.
- In 1984, after several weeks of testing on the ACT (Reggio Emilia) network and along the Suzzara-Ferrara Railway (FSF), the railcar moved back in Piemonte and in the French Riviera, where on behalf of the SNCF was the subject of different test runs on the Cuneo-Nice, where the low power of the one engine was put to the test by ramps imposed by the Maritime Alps, highlighting not brilliant performances.
- It was part of a successful French offensive designed to capture strategic positions in the Maritime Alps and Ligurian Alps, and on the Mediterranean coast.
- Monte Clapier (French: "Mont Clapier") is a mountain in the Maritime Alps, on the boundary between the province of Cuneo (Piedmont, northern Italy) and the French region of Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur.
- Rocca dei Tre Vescovi (French: "Rocher des Trois Évêques") is a mountain in the Maritime Alps, on the boundary between the province of Cuneo (Piedmont, northern Italy) and the French region of Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur.
- Enciastraia (French: "Tête de l'Enchastraye") is a mountain in the Maritime Alps, on the boundary between the province of Cuneo (Piedmont, northern Italy) and the French region of Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur.
- The village is also part of the "Parco Naturale delle Alpi Marittime" (Natural Park of the Maritime Alps).
- Since Bordighera is built where the Maritime Alps plunge into the sea, it benefits from the Foehn effect which creates a special microclimate that has warmer winters.
- ... English: 'Maritime Alps') were a small province of the Roman Empire founded in 63 AD by Nero.
- is the narrow coastal strip in Italy which lies between the Ligurian Sea and the mountain chain formed by the Maritime Alps and the Apennines.
- is a high mountain pass between the Cottian Alps and the Maritime Alps, located on the border between Italy and France.
- The treaty boundary roughly followed the crest of the Maritime Alps inland through the Cottian Alps to Switzerland.
- The Savoy family created here a resort and a personal hunting reserve, which later became the Maritime Alps Natural Park.
- By comparison with the integrated defenses of the main Maginot Line, or even of the Fortified Sector of the Maritime Alps to the south, the Dauphiné sector consisted of a series of distinct territories that covered two main invasion routes into France: the route from Turin over the Col de Montgenèvre to Briançon and Grenoble, and the route from Coni over the Col de Larche to Barcelonette and Gap.
- The earliest examples of the "maritime" Bell Beaker design have been found at the Tagus estuary in Portugal, radiocarbon dated to c.
- Alpes-Maritimes ([...]; [...]; [...] , "Maritime Alps") is a department of France located in the country's southeast corner, on the Italian border and Mediterranean coast.
- The Maritime Alps ([...]; [...]) are a mountain range in the southwestern part of the Alps.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!