Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The "bichon au citron" is a French pastry. It is similar to a turnover in size, shape, and that it is made of puff pastry.
- ... born 20 November 1961) is a French pastry chef and chocolatier.
- Her first name is derived from the name for the French pastry mille-feuille.
- and, "French pastry ain't worth 30¢ compared to American apple pie."
- The recipe was altered through the years of European confectionery history. French pastry chef Pierre-Andre Manion in the 17th century introduced "fondantcukor" recipe in Germany.
- Its origins comes from the large wooden log called Yule Log that was burned in the hearth for several days at Christmas time since at least the Middle Ages throughout Europe and a French pastry chef to represent in the form of dessert in the nineteenth century.
- Many culinary historians consider French pastry chef Antonin Carême (1784–1833) to have been the first great master of pastry making in modern times.
- The salted caramel was popularized in 1977 by the French pastry chef in Quiberon, Brittany, in the form of a salted butter caramel with crushed nuts ("caramel au beurre salé"), using Breton "demi-sel" butter.
- It was in this area of Mexico City where the French pastry chef had his shop that was damaged in 1828, an incident that lead to the Pastry War a decade later.
- Although it was prepared during much of the 12th century, and probably benefited from cultural exchange with French pastry chefs during the Auld Alliance between France and Scotland, Shortbread was also given as a gift.
- A French pastry shop showed Puig the preparation of cream-filled pastry and this inspired him to create the "Xuixo".
- is a French pastry chef, formerly the executive pastry chef at the famous Parisian pastry and candy shop, Fauchon.
- In 2005 the school founded Atelier Pierre Hermé, a workshop class focusing on techniques and creations of French pastry chef Pierre Hermé.
- Jacques Torres (born 14 June 1959) is a French pastry chef and chocolatier based in New York.
- Pascal Caffet is a World-Champion and Meilleur Ouvrier de France French pastry confectioner and chocolate maker. He has shops in France, Italy, and Japan.
- By 1986, Richard was L.A.'s most famous French pastry chef when he opened his first restaurant, Citrus in West Hollywood.
- Founded and managed by French farmers, Limagrain is the 3rd largest seed company in the world through its holding Vilmorin & Cie, European leader for functional flours through Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients, 2nd largest French baker and 3rd largest French pastry maker through Jacquet-Brossard.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!