Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- As Ged Martin has detailed in an article on Campbell's private life, the marriage was a failure and his estranged wife spent time in asylums as a certified lunatic.
- Simpson re-formed the Wild Swans in 2009 with original member Ged Quinn, releasing a third studio album in 2011.
- The stories are usually interspersed with animation, often fairly abstract, and are directed by Bob Baldwin, with music by composed by Ged Haney and arranged by Clive Bell.
- "Shagged Married Annoyed" (or "Sh**ged Married Annoyed)" is a British comedy podcast hosted by married couple Chris Ramsey and Rosie Ramsey.
- The GED class is shut down. The window cleaner ignores her.
- Elmer Fantauzzo (played by Mike Cabellon) – A teacher that prepared the inmates for the GED exam.
- Any able-bodied citizen with a high school diploma or GED and no criminal record is eligible for membership, although preference is given to honorably discharged members of all five branches from the United States military.
- Arren and Ged then used magic to travel into the Dry Land, where Ged forced Cob to confront the truth of his finite existence and limited power: that the Archmage had to sacrifice his power to ensure the survival of magic within the world.
- Founded in 1988 as Nativity Literacy Center, the organization changed its name to Literacy Center West in 2002 and switched focus from basic literacy instruction to GED preparation and job placement services.
- His brother, Gerald (Ged) was a professional at both Manchester United and Manchester City and later managed several clubs in the Manchester area including East Manchester, Curzon Ashton, Mossley and Hyde United.
- During the early 1980s Clark worked with his longtime friend Ged Grimes in a variety of London-based bands including Clark's Commandos and Dream Kitchen.
- Game Editor projects can be saved into .ged files before exporting/building into an executable.
- Crece's mission is to support disadvantaged families through an integral education.
- Owens was stationed in the Philippines and Japan, and was discharged honorably in 1946, having reached the rank of sergeant.
- Yet the conflict brought great personal tragedy to Garvin.
- On February 2, 2018, it was revealed that the JBA had directly messaged about 80 blue-chip high school basketball players through Twitter about potentially joining its league, with a vast majority declining the offer and none of them ultimately accepting.
- Among enrolled Lummis aged 25–64: 15.1% do not have a high school diploma or a GED; 33.8% have either a high school or GED degree; 27.1% have some college experience; 14.9% have a two-year (AA or AS) degree; 7.5% have a bachelor's degree; and 1.6% have a graduate or professional degree.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!