Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He was the President of the Senate and Mayor of Bremen from 1967 to 1985, the President of the Bundesrat in 1970/71 and 1981/82, and afterwards served as a member of the Bundestag, the German federal parliament, from 1987 to 1998.
- The Association of Reservists of the German Armed Forces ("Verband der Reservisten der Deutschen Bundeswehr") is supported and financed by the state of Germany and attends to all matters concerning reservists on behalf of the German federal parliament.
- Hans-Ulrich Klose (born 14 June 1937) is a German politician from the Social Democratic Party and a former member of the German Federal parliament (German: "Bundestag").
- In 2005 he was elected to the Bundestag, the German federal parliament, representing Hamburg-Nord, however he lost his seat at the 2009 election.
- A member of the FDP since 1995, on 21 March 2003 she replaced the retiring Christian Eberl in the Bundestag, the German federal parliament.
- He was a member of the Bundestag, the German federal parliament, from 1998, elected from the single member district of Hildesheim until 2013 and from the land list of Lower Saxony from then.
- Nouripour was elected to the German Federal Parliament in 2006 as the second member of Iranian descent (after Michaela Noll-Tadjadod), taking the vacated seat of the former Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer.
- From 2002 until 2017, Beckmeyer was a member of the German federal parliament, where he holds the office of speaker of the task group for traffic, construction and town development of the SPD's faction since 2004.
- Bastian was, from 29 March 1983 until 18 February 1987, an elected member of the Greens in the German Federal Parliament.
- The German federal parliament Deutscher Bundestag and eight state parliaments (Landtag) (last update: January 2012) are covered by "abgeordnetenwatch.de".
- In 1969 Dohnanyi was elected to the German Federal Parliament (the Bundestag) from the state of Rhineland-Palatinate and served in the Economics ministry as state secretary, and later as Federal Minister of Education and Science until 1981.
- The Bundestag is the German federal parliament, and the only federal representative body that is directly elected by the German people.
- Since 2002 Laurenz Meyer has been a member of the German Federal Parliament (Bundestag).
- ... , "Federal Diet") is the German federal parliament.
- The Federal Convention consists of all members of the German federal parliament (Bundestag) and the same number of delegates from the 16 federated states.
- From 1994 to 2017, he was a member of the Bundestag, the German federal parliament, for the Green Party.
- In the German federal election 2017, Ulrich Kelber (SPD) was elected a member of German Federal parliament, the Bundestag by direct mandate.
- The Danish minority is also represented by the South Schleswig Voter Federation (SSW) in the Diet (Landtag) of Schleswig-Holstein and the German federal parliament.
- Under Germany's electoral law she was eligible to return to the German Federal Parliament via the state list in May 2008, but she declined.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!