Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- CityNightLine AG was a joint project/creation undertaken by the Deutsche Bahn (DB) (German Federal Railways), the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) and the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB-CFF-FFS).
- The DRG's (or DR's) successors were named "Deutsche Bundesbahn" (DB, German Federal Railways) in West Germany, and "Deutsche Reichsbahn" (DR, German State Railways) in East Germany kept the old name to hold tracking rights in western Berlin.
- (DB – German Federal Railways).
- After graduating from secondary school, Kamann completed vocational training as a power plant electronics engineer with the German Federal Railways.
- In 1988, the DVKB was placed on the stock exchange, the German Federal Railways held 75.1 percent stake.
- He started a new career in the railways in 1946, and from 1949–55 served as President of the German Federal Railways Authority in Frankfurt am Main.
- German Federal Railways established a regular interval timetable in 1954, with services every 30 minutes on the line (as well as on the Homburg line), long before the opening of the Rhine-Main S-Bahn.
- In 1962 the city of Frankfurt and the German Federal Railways approved plans for the line.
- The negotiations with the German Federal Railways alone lasted seven years before the city could finally acquire the former railway property.
- In 1955, the German Federal Railways (Deutsche Bundesbahn), together with the company Krauss-Maffei, took the DB Class V 200 locomotive V 200 005 on a demonstration journey to Turkey, Greece, and Yugoslavia.
- In 1889, Dotzheim was connected to the Langenschwalbacher railway (later called the Aartalbahn) and a thriving industrial and commercial area grew up around the station. German Federal Railways (Deutsche Bundesbahn) discontinued service on this line in 1983, but the line still exists and the Nassau Touristic Railway operates a museum train on it.
- In the early 1960s, the then German Federal Railways ("Deutsche Bundesbahn" or DB) and the German railway industry developed the V 160 series (with which this class shares the majority of its design features), a diesel locomotive for use on medium-duty passenger and freight trains on main and secondary lines.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!