Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- She went on to study French, German and economics at Loughborough University, gaining a first-class honours degree in Modern European Studies.
- The German officer questioning Pirenne asked why he insisted on answering in French when it was known that Pirenne spoke excellent German and had done postgraduate studies at Leipzig and Berlin.
- He not only spoke several languages (English, Polish, French, and could converse in Russian, Italian, and German) but was learned in jurisprudence and classical studies.
- He maintained his passion for writing and authored several papers on physiological studies, as well as an 1868 textbook about sexual reproduction, before joining the French Army as a medical officer after the outbreak of the Franco-Prussian War in July 1870.
- Hubertus von Amelunxen studied Roman languages, German Studies, and Art History in Marburg and Paris.
- In 1961 Swansea became a centre for Russian and East European studies, while Italian and Spanish joined the Department of French.
- A Licentiate with a predefined qualification gave access to the last stage of further two or more years of studies (depending on the field) for a Doctoral's degree.
- It is also reputed abroad for its legal and theological studies.
- Cardoso was also associate director of Studies in the École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales in Paris, then visiting professor at the Collège de France and later Paris-Nanterre University.
- According to UCLA, the standard text that scholars referenced for studies of Egyptology was for three decades or more, the "Lexikon der Ägyptologie" (LÄ).
- In Prague he studies film directing together with his future colleagues Konrad Petzold and Ralf Kirsten.
- After the collapse of the junta, she returned to Greece and continued her academic studies in public law at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Due to his artistic talent, he continued his studies at the "Königliche Akademie der bildenden Künste zu Dresden" (Royal Art School Dresden) as a student of Robert Diez between 1891 and 1895.
- Instruction must be offered in PE and sport, Christian studies and religious education, social studies and physics or chemistry.
- After the war, he completed his law and political science studies in the "Ecole libre des sciences politiques" and the London School of Economics.
- She gave up the strict musical studies that her mother had imposed and turned to poetry.
- Nikola had been chosen to become a professor in the Seminary of Saint Sava, but it was decided that he needed to pursue further Eastern Orthodox studies before becoming a teacher.
- In 1993, he completed his studies in agrarian economics at Den Classenske Agerbrugskole Næsgaard.
- These schools became the pioneering vehicles of Western studies; in 1867 Astronomy and Mathematics was added to the Tongwen Guan curriculum.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!