Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Hutterite German (German: "Hutterisch") is an Upper German dialect of the Bavarian variety of the German language, which is spoken by Hutterite communities in Canada and the United States.
- Stefan Krauße (born 17 September 1967 in Ilmenau, Bezirk Suhl) is an East German-German luger who competed from the mid-1980s to 1998.
- Jan Behrendt (born 29 November 1967 in Ilmenau, Bezirk Suhl) is an East German-German luger who competed from the mid-1980s to 1998.
- 3 spoke an "other Spanish Indo-European language" (basically Pennsylvania German/German).
- He also learned ancient Hebrew in order to understand religious texts, and sometimes went to Polish, sometimes Ukrainian village schools, in which he was also taught German.
- Ender was married for four years to East German backstroke swimmer and multiple Olympic champion Roland Matthes.
- Since the age of 6, Braitenberg grew up bilingual in the two languages Italian and German.
- Even before his election as Chancellor, Willy Brandt, the Social Democratic mayor of West Berlin, argued for and pursued policies that would ease tensions between the two German states, generally in the interest of cross-border commerce.
- Klartext am Arbeitsplatz" ("Boss-German/German-Boss: Straight Talk at Work").
- There are two common types of blade shape in western chef's knives, French and German.
- Historically, Tanunda (and Adelaide) was the home to a number of the earliest South Australian newspapers that were printed primarily in German.
- The West Indies Squadron of Rear Admiral Christopher Cradock was destroyed by the German German East Asia Squadron commanded by Admiral Graf von Spee during the Battle of Coronel on 1 November 1914.
- The West Indies Squadron of Rear-Admiral Christopher Cradock was destroyed by the German German East Asia Squadron commanded by Vice-Admiral Graf Maximilian von Spee during the Battle of Coronel on 1 November 1914.
- Some researchers have argued that the contrast in German, traditionally described as voice ([...] vs. ...
- Today the vast majority of people speak Standard German; a few centuries ago most people spoke Low German (German: "Plattdeutsch" or "Niederdeutsch"), a language that is still kept alive within various communities and cultural events.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the Intercourse CDP has a total area of [...] , of which [...] , or 0.04%, are water. (basically Pennsylvania German/German).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!