|NOUN || a Gewurztraminer | Gewurztraminers |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The most well-known "musqué" grape is Gewürztraminer, which is a "musqué" mutation of a red-skinned Traminer, which is also known as Savagnin rose in France. Since the "musqué" Gewürztraminer has largely replaced non-"musqué" Traminer, it is generally considered a grape variety in its own right rather than a clone of Traminer or Savagnin.
- In addition to Muscat, Gewürztraminer and Pinot gris, Riesling is one of the acceptable varieties whose planting is allowed in "Alsace grand cru" sites.
- The most popular white varieties are Grenache Blanc, Grenache and Macabeo. Muscat, Xarel·lo recently planted Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Gewürztraminer grapes are also grown, but to a much lesser extent.
- The Robert Stein vineyards were planted on the slopes of Mount Buckaroo in 1976 with the first varieties planted comprising chardonnay, shiraz, riesling and gewürztraminer.
- Lazy Creek Vineyards is owned by Ferrari-Carano. The vineyard and winery is best known for its Gewürztraminer wine.
- Alsace wines are made from seven different grape varieties: Sylvaner, Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Muscat, Pinot Gris, Gewürztraminer and Pinot Noir. Pinot Noir is the only Alsatian red wine.
- She founded her own winery, Corison Winery, in 1987. The winery is located in St. Helena, California in a barn built by Corison's husband, William Martin. Corison Winery makes Cabernet and Gewürztraminer wines and produces 3,500 cases a year. The winery makes a Kronos Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon and a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. The Kronos is an estate wine and made from organic grapes. The vineyard is dry farmed. The grapes come from one of the oldest vineyards in Napa Valley. The Napa Valley Cabernet comes from Rutherford. The Gewürztraminer is called Corazón and comes from the Anderson Valley AVA.
- In addition to Pinot noir based wines, Bass Phillip produces two Chardonnay based wines with "Estate" and "Premium" designations as well as a Gamay, a Rosé and limited quantities of Gewürztraminer.
- Manzoni rosa or Incrocio Manzoni 1.50, is a pink-skinned variety which is a cross of Trebbiano and Gewürztraminer (also known as Traminer Aromatico) that was created during a series of trials between 1924 and 1930. Out of these trials four successful crossings were produced with Manzoni ultimately deciding to propagate the crossing that shared the pink-skin coloration of its parent varietal Gewürztraminer. The grape is also known under the synonym Manzoni 1-50.
- Rose oxide is a fragrance chemical found in roses and rose oil. It also contributes to the flavor of some fruits, such as lychee, and wines, such as Gewürztraminer.
- Gewürztraminer's sweetness may offset the spice in Southeast Asian cuisine.
- For the top wines, Riesling is grown in the Schoenenbourg vineyard, Gewürztraminer in Sporen, and Pinot gris and Pinot noir in Pflostig.
- White Varieties include: Chardonnay, Chenin blanc, Gewürztraminer, Pinot grigio, Riesling, Sauvignon blanc and Vidal.
- Perle is a white German wine grape planted primarily in Franconia. The grape is a crossing of Gewürztraminer and Müller-Thurgau. As a varietal, Perle produces highly aromatic wines.
- Cereza (Spanish for "cherry") is a white Argentine wine grape variety. Like Gewürztraminer and Pinot gris, Cereza is a pink skinned variety.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!