Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Fullback Forest Geyer was recognized as an All-American. Geyer was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 1973.
- Dean Geyer (born 20 March 1986) finished in third place. Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, Geyer auditioned successfully in Melbourne.
- The specific name "geyeri" is in honor of German zoologist David Geyer (1855-1932).
- The term "geyer" is Yiddish for "peddler", and is a common German surname.
- "Ready to Deal" is the third studio album by Australian singer Renée Geyer.
- In the late 1830s or early 1840s, Henry Geyer had a law partnership with Benjamin B.
- From 2001 to 2002, Geyer and Shawn Hernandez wrestled as The Double Iron Sheiks in All Japan Pro Wrestling.
- Geyer has a number of plant species named after him, including "Allium geyeri" (Geyer's onion) and "Euphorbia geyeri" (Geyer's spurge).
- Geyer was laid out in 1893 by George Geyer, and named for him. The village was incorporated in 1900, but surrendered its incorporated status in 1918.
- "Renéessance" (subtitled "An Acoustic Journey, the Best of Renée Geyer") is the fourteenth studio album by Australian soul and R&B singer Renée Geyer.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!