Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- As a passionate champion of Australian music and performers, he influenced composers like Richard Meale and Peggy Glanville-Hicks to return from self-imposed artistic exile overseas.
- The aircraft was crewed by pilot John C. E. Smith, co-pilot Charles Glanville, radio operator John Crawford Logan and flight engineer Wilfred Morris. It was Glanville's first flight as a captain.
- De Glanville has played in several positions in the backs.
- Her paternal grandparents were the former Joan Glanville (eldest daughter of Sir John Glanville) and Sampson Hele, MP for Plympton Erle and Tavistock.
- The Peggy Glanville-Hicks Address is an annual forum for ideas relating to the creation and performance of Australian music. It was named for the Australian composer Peggy Glanville-Hicks.
- Born in London, Glanville was the son of Harold Glanville, himself a Liberal Party politician, who was later elected to Parliament.
- Portland State Vikings football under Jerry Glanville encompassed the 2007, 2008 and 2009 NCAA Division I FCS football seasons that Glanville served as the head coach.
- On 23 September 1880 a woman was run over and killed by an engine at Glanville. She was walking towards the station at Glanville close to the line and within a very short distance of the platform.
- Strode's second marriage, in 1624 was to Dunes Glanville (died 1635) daughter of Nicholas Glanville, who was brother to Sir Sir John Glanville (1542–1600).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!