Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Greyhounds were led by UIndy Hall of Famer Angus Nicoson throughout the 1950s and 60s, and Nicoson's teams won 8 Hoosier Conference Championships.
- That year he also had a chance to mentor a young future Hall-of-Famer, the 24-year-old Ralph Kiner.
- The league's only Commissioner was Major League Baseball Hall of Famer and Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame member Ferguson Jenkins.
- The couple has three children: Jackson (named after George's father), Dylan (named after Bob Dylan), and Robin (named after fellow Hall of Famer Robin Yount of the Milwaukee Brewers).
- In 2023, WWE (specifically their NXT brand) announced a partnership with the Texas based independent promotion Reality of Wrestling (ROW), which is owned by WWE Hall of Famer and NXT commentator Booker T.
- In 1973, the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra commissioned its former Composer-in-Residence, Frank Proto, to create a work to feature Baseball Hall-of-Famer Johnny Bench with the orchestra.
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Peyton Manning led the team to win Super Bowl XLI in the 2006 NFL season.
- Harford County is the hometown of many sports icons, including Kimmie Meissner, a 2006 Olympic figure skating competitor, Cal Ripken, a former Baltimore Orioles Hall of Famer and former Minnesota Vikings linebacker EJ Henderson.
- UMD has produced numerous professional hockey players including John Harrington and Mark Pavelich from the 1980 Miracle on Ice Olympic hockey team, and NHL Hall of Famer Brett Hull.
- On 18 October 2013, Brisbane Lions Hall of Famer Simon Black announced his retirement.
- Crystal also was well known for his impressions of Yankees Hall of Famer turned broadcaster Phil Rizzuto.
- "You never knew what he was going to do", said hockey Hall of Famer Igor Larionov.
- Federko was eventually inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2002, the first Hall of Famer to earn his credentials primarily as a Blue.
- On July 31, the Blue Jays retired their first number, Roberto Alomar's #12, one week after Alomar became the first Hall of Famer to be inducted as a Blue Jay.
- The modern-era career pitching record for most hit batsmen is 205 by Hall-of-Famer Walter Johnson.
- The club played in the National Basketball League (NBL) from 1946 until its merger in 1949 with the Basketball Association of America to become the National Basketball Association (NBA). Hall of famer Red Auerbach coached the Blackhawks during their first NBA season.
- These players include Basketball Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon, and later players in the NBA.
- As of 2018, he is the only non-Hall-of-Famer to have his number retired by the Dodgers (Alston's number was retired before he was elected to the Hall of Fame).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!