Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In the essay "Why I Am Not a Conservative" (1960), the economist Friedrich von Hayek said that political conservatism is ideologically unrealistic, because of the conservative person's inability to adapt to changing human realities and refusal to offer a positive political program that benefits everyone in a society.
- She opposes positive discrimination to address gender imbalance, and led the argument against positive discrimination to select her party's candidates at their national party conference in 2002, wearing a pink T-shirt inscribed with the slogan, "I am not a token woman".
- I have a lot I want to say in a positive way. I don't want to say anything negative.
- Following confirmation that Tubridy was COVID-19 positive, O'Callaghan continued in the role.
- Critical reception for the song was generally positive, with many praising its lyrics, noting that they diverge from the dangerous and decadent lyrics in hip-hop music.
- "), mimicking the situation where Wormwood himself reported his uncle to the Infernal Police for Infernal Heresy (making a religiously positive remark that would offend Satan).
- The temporal self-appraisal theory argues that people have a tendency to maintain a positive self-evaluation by distancing themselves from their negative self and paying more attention to their positive one.
- A 2009 study found that present tense positive affirmation had a positive effect on people with high self-esteem, but a detrimental effect on those with low self esteem.
- Only high self-congruity would help consumers maintain and enhance self in a positive direction.
- Both the music and the collection received positive reviews.
- Radford compares these investigations to a crime scene investigating where there exists "a positive correlation between the quality of the available evidence and solving the mystery".
- Their contemporaries saw their friendship in a very positive light.
- They implement project “For Responsible Youth” and they wanted to contribute to raising awareness, educating the public on this issue, and to have a positive impact on young people.
- Shane's debut album was simply titled "Shane Wiebe" and has gotten many positive reviews by both music critics and many fans alike.
- Dutta stated, "Celebrities with the power to affect their impressionable minds therefore have a moral responsibility to impart positive messages.
- The original purpose of the slogan was to change people's perception from negative to positive (mainly people outside of Dunedin).
- "We Made You" received generally positive reviews from music critics, and became a success, peaking inside the Top 10 in fourteen countries and at number nine on the "Billboard" Hot 100.
- Mottram has stated they would like to market a sequel based on the highly positive feedback they had received; however, with other Zoë Mode projects such as "SingStar" and "Play" taking precedence, he does not know when this could be.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!