Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Indian Health Service (IHS) provides medical assistance to eligible American Indians at IHS facilities, and helps pay the cost of some services provided by non-IHS health care providers.
- was a British financial information and services company with over 4,000 employees, On 12 July 2016, Markit and IHS Inc.
- The organization was previously known as Lloyd's Register-Fairplay, IHS Fairplay and IHS Maritime.
- Propranolol may be used to treat severe infantile hemangiomas (IHs).
- Pentium 4 processors have an integrated heat spreader (IHS) that prevents the die from accidentally being damaged when mounting and unmounting cooling solutions.
- Behravesh serves as the Chief Economist at IHS Inc.
- Iligan Tech started in 1946 as Iligan City High School (IHS). IHS was converted into Lanao Technical School in 1956 by virtue of "Republic Act 1562".
- 1776: A door lintel of this date found in the Miller's cottage, with T. FA - 17 ihs 76 O. C.? inscribed. By this time the Franck family owned the Mill outright.
- Both IJHS and IHS offer club programs for students.
- The IHS currently has about 1,000 ordinary members and 1,000 associated members.
- LeBeau worked for the Indian Health Service (IHS). LeBeau served as director of nursing at the IHS facility in Eagle Butte, South Dakota.
- He made ihs acting debut at 16. In 2015, he won a Golden Calf for his role in the short "Geen koningen in ons bloed" from the film series "One Night Stand".
- Thornbrough left the IHS staff in 1967, when she went to work for the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.
- In a common version of non-destructive, mechanical delidding, one removes the IHS of an IC such as a computer processor using an oven to soften the solder (if present) between the IHS and the die(s) and using a knife to cut the adhesive in the periphery of the IHS, which joins the IHS with the processor package substrate, which is often a specialized printed circuit board often only called a substrate or sometimes an interposer.
- at/) and since 2020 Senior Fellow at the IHS-Institute for Advanced Studies, Vienna (https://www.ihs.ac.at/).
- Projecting bricks form large Christograms on the side walls of the tower - "ihs" on the east and "xp" on the west.
- IHS is heavily involved in bringing broadband internet to the whole of Africa.
- The Portland Area Institutional Review Board (IRB) of the Indian Health Service (IHS) is run through the Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board.
- The federal government has also been criticized for the lack of funding granted to IHS.
- Fletcher's diary, donated to the IHS by his family in the 1920s, is in the IHS collections and provides “a powerful contribution” to understanding life in “the early nineteenth-century Midwest”.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!