|NOUN || an Ivy League college | Ivy League colleges |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He also was the Executive Producer of the talk show DIM SUM WITH TEDDY ZEE and IVY DREAMS, a documentary that follows four Asian-American high school seniors pursuing Ivy League college admissions.
- Ranked as a top high school competitive swimmer with scholarships to every Ivy League college, Jake instead opts to enlist in the Coast Guard.
- Later, another Whitfield parent Morrison had talked to told this woman that she believed Fierceton had done this to get admitted to an Ivy League college, an idea which she found preposterous.
- A local banker convinced Carr to enroll in the Mercersburg Academy in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania for 1928 in preparation for an Ivy League college.
- From 2003 to 2007, Lockwood had her college career at the Ivy League college, Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey for the Tigers.
- Frank and Nancy Teagarten are facing a series of financial crises: Frank's once successful company is about to go bankrupt, their house is in foreclosure, and they have just sent their daughter Rachel to an Ivy League college they can't possibly afford.
- In 2020, Lin wrote, published and released his first young adult novel, "David Tung Can't Have a Girlfriend Unless He Gets into an Ivy League College" (Kaya Press).
- Keeney initiated a new admissions policy under which 10% of the places in Brown's freshman class (about 650 students) were reserved for youngsters whose grades ordinarily would not qualify them for an Ivy League college—but who exhibit some "outstanding characteristic".
- He quickly rose through the ranks on Salisbury's Crew with hopes of following his grandfather's footsteps and row on an Ivy League college team.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!