Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Mel has worked on Red Dragon's breakfast show since October 2005 with Jase Harrold.
- The "Daily Mirror" describe Jase a "hunk who will soon be breaking Walford hearts".
- Jase Dyer, played by Stephen Lord, is the father of Jay Brown (Jamie Borthwick).
- The next day, Jase finds May unconscious with an empty vodka bottle.
- Jase and his fellow laggers encounter a hitchhiker named Ailiss, whom Jase identifies as one of a group of "New Age Settlers" (also known as "crusties" or "bandits"), people who foresee the imminent end of modern society and who have retreated to a semi-hidden rural commune.
- Alongside the reunion and new recordings of Wolfsbane, Bayley played a two-week acoustic solo tour in the UK in September 2011 with fellow Wolfsbane guitarist Jase Edwards plus a few unplugged gigs in Italy with Andrea Neri on guitar.
- However, throughout the course of the novel, the friendship between Jase and Tim grows to the extent that Tim finds a support system within Jase's family.
- Jase pulls over to the side of the road and apologizes for her childhood.
- In July 2021, ARN announced that Jason 'Jase' Hawkins would be joined by Lauren Phillips with "Jase & Lauren" starting 9 August following Polly 'PJ' Harding's departure from the station on July 23, 2021.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!