Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- ... 3 FM) is an FM radio station in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Gerardo Octavio Solís Gómez (born November 19, 1957 in Guadalajara, Jalisco) is a Mexican politician, member of the National Action Party who has served as substitute Governor of Jalisco.
- Emilio González Márquez (born 12 November 1960 in Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco) is a Mexican politician affiliated with the National Action Party (PAN). He served as Governor of Jalisco.
- Susana Casillas nacida en Guadalajara jalisco (4 de Mayo 1993) es una gran representante del arte mexicano.
- José Rolón (1876–1945) was a Mexican composer, a student of Nadia Boulanger. He established the Orquesta Filarmónica de Jalisco, Jalisco in 1912.
- "The Tiger of Jalisco" (Spanish:"El tigre de Jalisco") is a 1947 Mexican western film directed by René Cardona and starring Armando Soto La Marina, Delia Magana and Manolo Fábregas.
- Originally he wrestled as the masked character "Estrella de Jalisco I" ("Star of Jalisco I"), working as a regular Tag team with his younger brother who worked as "Estrella de Jalisco II".
- XEPBGJ-AM is an AM radio station in Guadalajara, Jalisco. Broadcasting on 630 kHz, XEPBGJ-AM is owned by the government of Jalisco and carries a cultural radio format under the name Jalisco Radio.
- Club Social y Deportivo Jalisco always played in Estadio Jalisco, which belongs to the civil Clubs States of Jalisco with 25% of the shares, which were inherited with the purchase of the Oro , act that made them legal partner and part owner of the Estadio Jalisco.
- Señor Río is an ultra-premium brand of tequila produced in Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico and imported by Jalisco International Imports.
- Alejandro Alcondez received the “Jalisco Latino Pride Award” presented by the Jalisco Foundation for the State of Jalisco, Mexico, for his long career in the cinematography as director, producer, writer and actor, which included his most recent American film Cielito Lindo “Beautiful Heaven”.
- The Jalisco Philharmonic Orchestra (Spanish: Orquesta Filarmónica de Jalisco) is a Mexican orchestra.
- Nicknamed "La Torre de Jalisco" (the tower of Jalisco) due to his height, at 6'5"/196 cm.
- Mexicana Universal Jalisco is a pageant in Jalisco, Mexico, that selects that state's representative for the national Mexicana Universal pageant.
- Fed. 35 in Jalisco connects Santa Rosa, Jalisco (near Ixtlahuacán de los Membrillos, Jalisco), to La Barca, Jalisco. The length of this segment of the highway is 79 km (49.1 mi).
- "Tolteca" is a genus of Mexican cellar spiders that was first described by B. A. Huber in 2000. [...] it contains only two species, found only in Mexico: "T. hesperia" and "T. jalisco".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!