Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- His cousins Ryan Jarvis and Rossi Jarvis are also professional footballers.
- Jarvis' son, Kyle Jarvis, plays for the Zimbabwean national team. Jarvis now runs a guesthouse in Borrowdale near Harare with his wife.
- After Jarvis moved to Brooklyn in 1841, he developed business and civic interests within the borough.
- In the yard, Fletcher confronts Jarvis and calls him "toilet mouth", but Jarvis laughs it off.
- The current Minister for Small Business in Western Australia is Jackie Jarvis (https://www.wa.gov.au/government/premier-and-cabinet-ministers/jackie-jarvis) in the McGowan Ministry.
- C., Jarvis moved to New York in 2000. Before entering the world of rap, Jarvis was a full-time student at Cooper Union.
- Mount Pleasant begins as an extension of Jarvis Street, in downtown Toronto.
- Jarvis was born in North Oxford, Ontario, Canada in 1847 to Jonathan and Eliza (Allan) Jarvis.
- Sieling & Jarvis Inc. was a shipping company that operated tanker ships and some cargo ships.
- In 1897, he married Constance Kingsmill Jarvis (1872-1960), daughter of Arthur Murray Jarvis (1830-1918) of Toronto; nephew of William Botsford Jarvis. They were the parents of two children.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!