Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- During his playing days, Prelević played for Radnički Belgrade, KK Vojvoda Stepa, KK Jasenica from Smederevska Palanka, and Šibenka. He retired as a player with Šibenka in 1985.
- Teodosije Marićević (Orašac, 1760 - Orašac, 1807) was a Knyaz of Orašac and Jasenica and a merchant.
- The river Lištica/Jasenica is listed as the second coldest river in Europe, and is prone to constant flooding mostly during winter.
- She graduated in 1991 with the subject "Old wedding songs and customs in Gornja Jasenica - Wedding model, its Forms and Development".
- Company GOŠA originally AD JASENICA founded in 1923 by French and Serbian capital shares for production and repair of railway cars and steel structures.
- After several years hiatus, Muf became manager of GFK Jasenica 1911, being in charge of the club between 2011 and 2013.
- Siniša Janković ([...] , born January 18, 1978, in Belgrade) is a Serbian football forward currently playing for GFK Jasenica 1911 in the Serbian League West.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!