Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Hur lived in Long Beach, California when "The Queens of K-Town" was published.
- For the third season Sigl returned to direct the episode "K-Town".
- It is located in the K-Town neighborhood of the North Lawndale community area, often just referred to as Lawndale.
- Also, every year an NGO called "K-Town Group" organize an international art camp "Kosjerić", which includes different art workshops with 50 participants from around the world.
- Kumba is a metropolitan city in the Meme department, Southwest Region, Western Cameroon, commonly referred to as "K-town" colloquially.
- In May 2014, after the Korea K-Pop Hot 100 chart was discontinued in the U.S., the "Billboard" K-Town column continued to provide chart information for K-pop artists on all "Billboard" charts.
- The portion of K-Town bounded by W. Cullerton St, W.
- Carl Terrell Mitchell was born on November 27, 1973, and grew up in the K-Town area of the West Garfield Park neighborhood on the West Side of Chicago, Illinois and began rapping at the age of 12.
- Le has directed and executive produced over 18 episodes of the web series "K-Town".
- The league was founded in June 2010 as the K-Town Derby Girls.
- Park began acting in 2009. In 2010 she performed in a one-woman show titled "Diaries of a K-Town Diva" directed by Barbara Tarbuck.
- "Billboard K-Town" columnist Jeff Benjamin wrote that the song "incorporates a cuddly and cute theme over a techno club beat" with "aggressive synthesizers that recall Britney Spears' "3".
- "K-Town" is an American reality television series about the lives of a group of young Asian Americans living in Los Angeles' Koreatown.
- "Billboard K-Town" columnist Jeff Benjamin reported that concertgoers were treated to breakdancing and Taeyang's gymnastics for a few on-stage flips during Big Bang's concert at the Prudential Center in New Jersey, and described the band's concerts in America as "a success for all".
- Endless Shame started in the 90s but it wasn't until 2007 that they released their debut album "Price of Devotion" on the Swedish record label ”K-Town Records”.
- 32nd AADCOM also had a presence in Germany in the 1960s and 70s, basing its headquarters in Kaiserslautern (K-Town) until 1976, and thereafter at Darmstadt.
- K. town of Great Harwood, and was famously ground in the town's monument prior to local distribution and transport farther north to Scotland.
- "The Moscow Times", describe the kuksu served at Koryo-saram in Moscow's K-town as "[...] quite the kick".
- Also seen are many of the landmarks of the city, such as the Fritz-Walter-Stadium and the several massive cathedrals dotted around Downtown Kaiserslautern.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!