Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In reserve stayed: Adolf Krzyk (Brygada Częstochowa), Władysław Szczepaniak and Stanislaw Filipek (both Polonia Warszawa), Edmund Białas (KPW Poznań).
- KPW 1, the pulpwood wagon, was converted from open wagon IA 11350 in 1967.
- In autumn of 1933 the Klub Sportowy Kolejowego Przysposobienia Wojskowego Poznań ("Poznań Military Training Railway Sports Club") was founded or KPW.
- He was among several New Zealand wrestling legends involved with Kiwi Pro Wrestling, one of the first wrestling promotions to open since the close of All Star-Pro Wrestling in 1992, and inducted into KPW's New Zealand Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2006.
- He has been referred to as "the Vince McMahon of New Zealand wrestling" by the "New Zealand Herald" On 13 June 2008, Rickard visited Kiwi Pro Wrestling's "Wild 4 Wrestling" training facility where he met with KPW CEO Rip Morgan, "Irishman" Mike Ryan and several of its students, most notably, Max "the Axe" Damage.
- KPW wrestler Jade Diamond was interviewed by The Northern Advocate on 3 November 2009.
- In KPW's first show "Storm Warning" he was involved in the Heavyweight tournament to name the first contender to the KPW Heavyweight Title.
- The Korean People's won, sometimes known as the North Korean won (Symbol: ₩; Code: KPW; Korean: [...]) or Democratic People's Republic of Korea won (Korean: [...]), is the official currency of North Korea.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!