Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The nearest town to this village is North Paravur, which is approximately 5 km away and is connected to the village via a bridge named 'Station Kadavu' bridge.
- The devotees will get Payakutti from the temple and stood developing as a great temple like the Sree Muthappan temple at Parassini kadavu.
- The system works similar to the now famous railway ticket reservation system, where in the customers can book for sand, based on documents showing genuineness of the customer and his purpose through Akshaya (computer) centers and based on the reservation tokens issued through akshaya centers sand shall be provided from river fronts (kadavu) in the district, subject to an upper ceiling.
- Utharappalli river originates from Puthattinkara kadavu of Achankovil River (Venmoney Panchayat) and merges with Pamba River at Uthrappalli kadavu (Budhanoor Panchayat).
- Uliyathu kadavu is well known in history as a result of the epic salt "sathyagraha" in the year 1930 under the leadership of K Kelappan.
- Dharmasala is a tri junction with roads to Kannur in the South,Taliparamba in North and Parassini kadavu to the East.
- It can be accessed through Azheekal-Ayiramthengu bridge, Panikkar Kadavu bridge or Kallum moottil kadavu bridge.
- Travellers have to negotiate a difficult terrain, cover a two-kilometre-stretch on the Kavana Pulukkayath kadavu via Kadalikkadu and scale small hills on the way.
- "Turbonilla kadavu" is a species of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Pyramidellidae, the pyrams and their allies.
- At the peak of the sand mining period in the mid 1990s at least 40-50 lorries carrying tonnes of pristine sands were a common sight at each 'kadavu' (entrance to the river) of the river.
- Sand mining activity is controlled by grama panchayat, district collector, and district level kadavu committee jointly.
- From 1863 to 1875, he was stationed on Kadavu Island where he continued working as a missionary.
- Auto Rickshaws are available from Pathanamthitta Town up to illathu kadavu in the opposite bank of temple and the pedestrians can cross the river using the bridge and can reach this Village.
- Anikkadavu is a small village formerly a part of Coimbatore Rural District, India, but now in Tiruppur District which belongs to Udumalpet taluk.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!