Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Abubakar Gumi who was referred to as the father of izala as he usually mentioned during his Islamic teaching process, succeeded in overwhelming the establishment of the 1970s organisation by name izalatul bidi'ah wa iqamatussunah co-founded by one of his prominent student whom gumi tutor in his previous job as a school teacher at school of Arabic studies (sas) in kano, though he also maintain his membership in jama'atu nasrul Islam (JNI) which favour him to proceed in his Islamic teachings at kaduna central mosque handed by the above-mentioned oorganisation JNI.
- He attended Command Children School kaduna and Essence International School before Moving to Lagos for his higher education.
- He was appointed as the Deputy chief of staff to the kaduna state Governor in 2003.
- The company operated factories in Ibadan, muchia Zaria in kaduna and Port Harcourt.
- "Acraea kaduna", the Kaduna acraea, is a butterfly in the family Nymphalidae. It is found in Nigeria. The habitat consists of flood plains and swamps around Kaduna and Zaria.
- Upon completing his ND in chemical engineering, he was employed by the NNPC kaduna and worked for some years after which he quit to venture into royal exotic furniture business and restaurants business known as the food palace.
- Two more of his poems were published in the following two years; "Oslobođeni robovi" ("Freed Slaves") in 1918 and "Seda kaduna" in 1919.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!