Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Core the Child (typeset as CoЯe The Child) was a Japanese visual kei rock/metal band formed in 2004, and was predecessor to the successful visual kei bands vistlip and Unsraw.
- Historically, Daihatsu was well known for building three-wheeled vehicles and off-road vehicles, while currently the company offers a range of kei car models, along with kei trucks, kei vans and other larger small cars in Japan.
- The kei car regulation is used only in Japan, though other Asian automakers also design microvans with similar characteristics.
- The Great Kei River is a river in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa.
- A tauyavutaka na turaga ni Toga o Ma'afu ena nona via vakacokovatataka na vanua era vakarorogo vua, ena veirogorogoci kei ira na turaga ni vanua o Bua, Macuata, Cakaudrove kei Lau.
- The Today represented Honda's reentry into kei car production.
- He starred in the feature-length film "Maebashi Visual Kei", as a young farmer who tries to make it big in a visual kei band.
- Rouage (stylized as ROUAGE) was a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in Nagoya in 1993, active until 2001.
- The formation of Arlequin was associated with the aspiration to be a band of a new generation of Nagoya kei, a dark subgenre of visual kei that emerged in the early nineties.
- Due to its dimensions, it qualifies under the kei car dimension category in Japan.
- During early days of shoot-style pro wrestling in Japan, the professional wrestling and/or mixed martial arts organizations that derived from the idea of UWF are collectively called "UWF-kei", or "U-kei" for short.
- In Japan, a professional wrestling and/or mixed martial arts organizations that derived from the idea of UWF are collectively referred to "UWF-kei", or "U-kei" for short.
- He also hosts a new monthly visual kei variety show called "VisuBara" with other visual kei artists, which is scheduled to debut August 14, 2011.
- Some visual kei bands have a concept or theme relating to [...] , most notably Cali Gari.
- Lee Siu-kei ([...]; 4 December 1949 – 2 June 2019) Lee was referred to as "基哥" or "Brother Kei".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!