Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Kim Jee-woon's "kimchi western" "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" inspired by Sergio Leone's work, would become one of Jung's most iconic roles.
- The video begins with Kim, her friend/ co-defendant Moe and Zab Judah riding in a car talking.
- The video primarily focuses on lead vocalist Kim Sasabone performing the song, while women dressed in a skimped-up version of a "dirndl" dance around.
- The name derived from Ainu word "kim-o-pet", meaning "The river in the mountain".
- In 2021, founder Kim Kardashian was given a "Brand Innovator" award for her work on Skims by "Wall Street Journal Magazine's Innovator Awards".
- While living in New York City, Aram Kim witnessed kimchi become a popular food in the city, and due to that decided to write a book about the subject.
- All lyrics written by Yasushi Akimoto. Track "Love Bubble" is written by Cho Yoon-kyung, Sakura Miyawaki and Kim Min-ju.
- On the 6th of February 2013, Secretary for Education Eddie Ng Hak-kim declared that a new school net should be set up for the cross-boundary students.
- "Yokokimthurston" is an album released as a collaborative effort by Yoko Ono, Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore, on Chimera Music on 25 September 2012.
- Asal Shodiyeva started his art career in 2006. Asal Shodiyeva became famous in 2008 through the movie "Janob Xech kim".
- Uế tích kim cương, etc.
- The interrogative pronoun "kim" is declined like "tat", replacing the initial "t" or "s" with "k".
- Kim, John H. An Encyclopedia of Role-playing Games. <http://www.darkshire.net/~jhkim/rpg/encyclopedia/index.html>.
- Kim (born as Satyakim Yashpal, also known as Kim Yashpal) including Star & Style magazine.
- 1. Kto jest kim w Polsce 1984. Wyd. 1. Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Interpress, 1984, s. 155. [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!