Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Kramer studied in Vienna (Austria) then practiced medicine in Bruck, close to the capital, for at least fourteen years.
- In 1988, he publishes "Josef Kramer vs. Josef Kramer", a pastiche of the movie "Kramer vs Kramer", on former commandant of Bergen-Belsen concentration camp and Natzweiler-Struthof concentration camp Josef Kramer's trial through a book.
- Kramer is confronted by the real Mr. Moviefone, who says Kramer has been stealing his business. Kramer hides when he threatens to break down the door.
- He was married to Toni Allen Kramer, daughter of Tony Award-winning producer Terry Allen Kramer and investment banker Irvin Hamilton Kramer.
- Kramer Street, in the Alice Springs suburb of Larapinta is named for Kramer.
- Kramer moved to California in 1906 and lived at 5915 Chabolyn Terrace, Oakland, California. She married Peter Joseph Kramer and had on son, Lloyd Ferris Kramer .
- Kramer's husband, Franklin David Kramer, served as Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs from 1996 to 2001. They had two children. Kramer died on May 31, 2018.
- He was married twice. His first marriage was to Joan Oppenheim Kramer. They had two sons, Jonathan Kramer and Jeremy Kramer. He then got remarried to Betty Wagner Kramer.
- The specific name, "krameri", is in honor of Swiss herpetologist Eugen Kramer (1921-2004).
- Kramer and her late husband, Kay Kramer, married in 1958. They have a son and a daughter and four grandchildren. Kay Kramer died in November 2018.
- Kramer (AKA Kramer Junction) is an unincorporated community in San Bernardino County, California, United States. Kramer is located on California State Route 58 [...] east of Boron.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!